Everyone feels the need to snack once in a while.
But what food is easy to pack and carry around for a journey is still a concern for many.
Whether you are travelling by train, bus or plane, you should always carry the best snacks to eat.
Good snacks become all the more important if you are driving for a road trip.
Points to be kept in mind before starting any trip
- Try to identify between thirst and hunger. Water is most important thing to have.
- Try to have infused water with citrus, cucumber and mint infusions.
- Liquid snacks are very important in this hot and humid weather. Chhaachh and coconut water can be taken as snacks.
- Homemade snack mix should be carried, made with almonds, walnuts, peanuts, makhaana, popcorn sauteed in ghee.
- Finger foods like cucumber, carrots, coconut pieces and broccoli are good to carry.
- Cheese cubes and olives also make good snacks.
- Boiled eggs, cut cottage cheese and cold chicken salad can be carried and used as snacks.
- Whey protein shake is a useful snack, and it can be even used as meal replacement.
- Boiled chickpeas, sprouts, three bean salad are other options.
The article first appeared in Business of Brands website G Caffe
Medical guidelines say that children and adolescents age 6 and older need at least an hour a day of physical activity. Most of the hour should be either moderate or vigorous aerobic activity. Do follow these tips and take care of your kids.
Continue reading “10 guidelines for pre-teen children and competitive athletics”
Fitness and health are something doctors strive for. That’s true, but only when it comes to their patients. We find doctors who totally neglect their own health and also take loads of stress in their lives. I can say the same for others around them. They don’t care, actually.
Continue reading “Doctors also need to heal”
Children face headaches due to common problems like intake processed food and sugar or dehydration. Often too much intake of Junk food which is high in chemicals and sodium also leads to headaches. The other reasons being dehydration, vision problems and lack of sleep. These tips can prove helpful in avoiding headaches in children.
Continue reading “Tips to avoid headaches in children “
Cellulite is an issue faced by most of the women and lead to an appearance of fat, wobbly thighs and an orange peel skin. 80% of all women suffer from cellulite. The key to gradually losing cellulite is correct nutrition, foam rolling and especially your own motivation to get fit. Here are some tips!
Continue reading “How to lose Cellulite?”